Intro to our Surveys

 One of this blog’s goals is to educate people on AI and to do this we must know how much people are educated on this topic.  To find this out, we have made two quizzes with a survey at the end to write what you think about AI.  We would be happy if you could answer both surveys, it shouldn't take long.  We have also explained what type of questions is in the surveys.


Survey Monkey

 I (L.S. Verus) would like to first explain the shorter Survey Monkey.  The quiz has two easy questions, with a few Yes, No questions asking what you think about AI, at the end, there are two questions where I've asked people to write their own answers.  

Here's the link to Survey Monkey:

Survey Monkey


Google Forms

    I (K.S. Noctua) made a Google Form with more quizzes and questions than the Survey Monkey one. I have included 6 true or false questions, 3 questions asking people to rank the top 3 countries leading in AI in terms of the number of startups, and one question about why other countries are being left behind. After the quiz, I asked responders how much they think they know AI on a scale of 1 to 5. The rest are text answers which ask responders for their opinions on 11 various questions. 

    The quiz aims to see how much people know about AI. I expect them to not know much, as it will lead to one of our NPO's goals of educating people. I will be promoting it on my Instagram, and also on Reddit at /samplesize. I hope that people from various regions can answer my forms through Reddit. 

    Honestly, making this survey was harder than I thought. I happened to mistakenly make open-ended questions as true or false ones and making the quiz as short and simple as possible was a challenge. In the end, I do think the Google Forms quiz turned out to be long. I hope enough people answer so that I can analyze my responses.  

Here is the link to the Google Forms: 

Google Forms


Thank you for your time!

It would also be helpful if you could write some feedback in the comments, and if you haven't answered the surveys yet, please answer them both.

Comments

Popular Posts