Introduction

    We've all thought about robots ruling the world at some point in history...  Maybe that time is closer than you think. 

    Have you ever thought about this?  Humanity in 5 years time, being slaves to our iPhone25s.  Or maybe, A.I. helping us claim the galaxy and have unlimited resources.  With A.I. at our side, we will become true rulers of space!  No, but in all seriousness, in this Blog, we Kotono and L. Verus will explore the positive, negative, and near-future of A.I.

    We would both be happy if you could stick around and read a few of our thoughts and findings.

    All of this space propaganda was written by L. Verus.  Hi, I'm L. Verus, I like space and one day would like to use A.I. to take over the galaxy and have an empire, which rules over it.  I also like money.

    Hi, I'm Noctua. I find humanoids to be very scary but interesting. I think Tesla Bot is creepy. I strongly think that A.I. can never be able to play the violin like humans. No humanoid will ever surpass my passion for classical music. I took the name Noctua from the word 'nocturnal'. Noctua is Latin for 'little owl', which is the symbol of Athena in Greek mythology. 


Edit:  I forgot to add the purpose of this blog, we are going to try and come up with an idea for a NPO and so I would like to tell all of you the purpose of this blog.  Well we would want it to be a place where people can learn and give their views on AI.  

To do this, we would like to do a few surveys, answer some questions that we thought were fit necessary to accomplish our goals, and finally propose an NPO which we thought would help with the problems that AI might cause.

Sorry for the late update, thank you for reading.

L.S. Verus, K.S. Noctua

Comments

Popular Posts